The SLA-P series is the ideal single-channel power amplifier for amplifying AC/DC signals. It can drive piezoelectric brake products such as PZT, stacked type PZT, open-loop packaged PZT and nano-positioning table. One key to save the settings, providing a convenient and concise choice of operations. It can be used with the mainstream signal generators to realize lossless signal amplification.
Output power 1300Wp
Output power current 10Ap
Maximum output voltage -20V~150V
· Wide range, completely covering the ultrasonic frequency range.
· The amplitude-frequency and phase-frequency characteristics are good, and various signal simulations are provided for ultrasonic experiments.
· A variety of voltage and power options, widely support a variety of ultrasound equipment.
· Multi-channel can be customized, which is convenient for users to build various test environments and complete complex experiments.
· The output impedance matching is adjustable, which is convenient for matching with various ultrasonic probes.
· Input impedance matching can be adjusted, supporting arbitrary waveform generators of mainstream domestic and foreign brands.
Piezo Stack Drive
· Ultra-high power output, driving various piezoelectric stack models;
· Optional oscilloscope module, which directly displays the output waveform, output voltage and current on the device screen, and the vertical resolution of the module can reach 14 bits;
· The device has flat and wide frequency characteristics and high output stability;
· For more channel requirements, you can choose the master-slave mode, and one master controls multiple slaves;
· The equipment has its own monitoring port, which can monitor the output voltage and current of the power amplifier in real time and safely;
· The gain is adjustable by numerical control, and one-key saves frequently used settings, providing convenient and concise operation options.
|Form of output
|Maximum output voltage
-20V to 150V
|Maximum output power
|Bandwidth: DC~1kHz; Maximum output voltage: 0V~150V ; Maximum output current: 1.25Ap.
|Bandwidth: DC~10kHz; Maximum output voltage: 0V~150V ; Maximum output current: 2.5Ap.
|Bandwidth: DC~20kHz; Maximum output voltage: -20V~130V ; Maximum output current: 5Ap.